Feline Heartworm Can Strike Inside or Out
- Used to think cats didn’t get heartworms, have found in over 30 species!
- Hard to detect, no big outward signs until there are REALLY bad signs, fight the belief that indoor cats are problem free.
- Prevention is key. After the lung lesions occur, they are permanent. Prevention is EASY – Monthly preventives.
- Next week’s show: Internet Research
- _Tails from the Road has a board on RVNN’s Pinterest
- _Circle us on G+
- _Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- _Follow us on Twitter