The Crockin’ Girls join us and we give away their NEW cookbook, ‘Slow Cookin’ Companion!’
Today’s Live interview: Jenna and Nicole of Crockin’ Girls
Recipe 1: Good Beans
2 cups dried red beans (washed, picked over, and soaked in cold water overnight)
1 pound finely chopped smoked bacon
1 medium onion, finely chopped
4 cups broth (beef or chicken)
1 can diced tomatoes
garlic salt and pepper to taste
1 poblano pepper, chopped, or 1 small jalapeño pepper, chopped
Drain and rinse beans. Place beans and all other ingredients in the slow-cooker and cook on LOW for 8–10 hours.
Recipe 2: Seasoned Ribs
6 new potatoes, rinsed and quartered
1 small bag of baby carrots
1/2 rack of of pork ribs cut
Seasonal-all seasoning (approximately 1/4 cup)
Place potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker. Coat ribs generously with season-all and rub. You might need to cut the rack of ribs to fit into the crock. Place the meat in the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6–8 hours.
- We are happy to announce, we are now on the Boxee!
- Subscribe to RVNN Daily
- We are now on Pinterest!
- Circle us on G+!
- We are now on Roku: Please add us to your channel lineup and don’t forget to give us a rating!
Today in addition to RVNN-Live yesterday we will publish
- Show 1 Roadside America on Travel App of the Day
- Show 2 Emotions with Sylvia Tarnuzzer of RV Healthy
- Show 3 Collars and Leashes with Dr. Windy on Tails from the Road
Recording This Week
- Show 1 Tuesday, April 24th: 6:30pm/EST LIVE with HeadHardHat for Geocaching World!)
- Show 2 Wednesday, April 25th: 12–4pmEST: RVNN-Live, #TrendingRV, Consumer News RV, and Travel App of the Day! Join us!
- Show 3 Thursday, April 26th: NEW Episodes of What’s Wrong with this Picture
- Show 4 Friday, April 27th: RVNN-Live with Bryan Hardy of The Happy Outdoors
- Show 5 Friday, April 27th: #TrendingRV, Consumer News RV, and Travel App of the Day! Right after RVNN-Live and streaming until 4pm/EST! Join us!