How do we handle food with our emotions? Most importantly, know what triggers us to eat in unhealthy ways.
- Emotions and food go hand-in-hand.
- People are all different and you have to know your own “trigger” that causes you to binge or eat those “red light” foods.
- Planning for those triggers can help you go a long way on your goal to a healthy eating habit!
- Keep those “red light” foods out of your pantry and refrigerator.
- Give yourself permission to eat that brownie, chocolate cake or pack of chips without feeling guilty.
- Next week’s show: Holiday Eating-Memorial Day!