How to capture the beauty of your trip to it’s fullest potential!
- Single Frame Pictures
- Choosing the right lens.
- Choosing how wide or focused you’d like to be.
- Do you need a polarizer?
- Always consider taking a tripod, at least a monopod.
- Panoramic Pictures
- Use a tripod, if at all possible.
- Overlap pictures by 1/3 or 1/4 of frame.
- Merge photos on the editor you are using.
- There are devices that will do this manually for you, if this is something you do frequently.
- Next week’s show: Photography Apps-EYEM
- What’s Wrong with this Picture has a board on Pinterest
- Circle us on G+
- Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter