Slow cookin’ for any holiday: Save time, enjoy yourself, and have delicious food for your guests!
4th of July Crockin’!
The girls cook up a 4th of July feast! Seasoned Ribs, Strawberry Shortcake, Happy 4th Party Dish, and a Festive Drink!
- Take an angel food cake and cut it into thin slices, or shapes!
- 1 container of whipped topping, your choice!
- Dice 3 cartons of strawberries.
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 carton of Blueberries
Happy 4th Party Dish
- A square dish or platter.
- Small square dish.
- Watermelon, cubed.
- White cheese, of your choice, cubed.
- Raspberry Sherbet
- 1 bag frozen, mixed berries
- Ginger Ale, 1 bottle