From Rand McNally and USA Today’s “Best of the Road” competition, MidLife RoadTrip tells us about the patriotic small towns they visited on their 6 week adventure of a lifetime!
MidLife Road Trip
Today’s Live interview: Sandi McKenna and Rick Griffin of Midlife Road Trip
- Midlife Road Trip was chosen to explore America’s Most Patriotic Small Towns
- Most Patriotic Town [Gainesville, TX] (http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/bestoftheroad/story/2012-07-17/The-five-best-small-towns-in-America-2012/56276500/1)
- Midlife Road Trip Facebook
- Midlife Road Trip Twitter
- _We are happy to announce, we are now on the _ Boxee!
- Subscribe to RVNN Daily
- Give us a thumbs up onFacebook
- _Follow us on Twitter
- We are now on Pinterest!
- Circle us on G+!
- We are now on Roku: Please add us to your channel lineup and don’t forget to give us a rating!
Today in addition to RVNN-Live yesterday we will publish
- Show 1 Summer Recipes on Crockin’ Girls
- Show 2 Gadgets & Gizmos of Past & Present on Geocaching World
- Show 3 Consumer RV News
- Show 4 Trending RV
- Show 5 Travel App of the Day
- Show 6 Habits on RV Healthy
- Show 7 RV Capital Talk
- Show 8 Heartworm on Tails from the Road
- Show 9 Understanding your DSLR Controls with CameraSim Pt. 3 What’s Wrong with this Picture?
- Show 10 What’s a WATT on Gadgetplex