An all-in-one, light recipe, great for the warmer months! The Crockin’ Girls feature Angel Chicken from their cookbook, Slow Cookin’ Companion!
- The girls cook up a light, delicious recipe, perfect for busy families: Angel Chicken!
- Angel Chicken by Kari Routledge (pg. 330) from Slow Cookin’ Companion
- 4 to 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 1/2 Package of Dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Can of Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 Cup of Dry white wine
- 4 Ounces of Cream cheese with onions and chives
- 1 Box penne pasta
- Chives, for garnish
- Step One: Put all ingredients in the slow cooker except pasta
- Step Two: Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Step Three: When the chicken mixture is done, prepare penne pasta according to package directions; drain
- Step Four: Mix pasta with chicken. Serve in a large bowl with chives sprinkled on top
- Next week’s show: Chicken in a Hurry!
- Visit the Crockin’ Girls
- The Crockin’ Girls have a board on Pinterest
- Circle us on G+
- Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter