How to use fill light to brighten details in your main subject.
Using Fill Light
- Daylight, often times, is not sufficient.
- Use fill light to decrease or eliminate shadows, especially on face.
- Use fill light to bring out detail.
Equipment to Fill Light:
- On camera flash
- Off camera flash
- Strobes, for more serious lighting effects.
- Reflectors to control direct sunlight.
When NOT to use fill light:
- Fill light is not always desirable. Example in show.
- Next week’s show: Understanding Controls
- What’s Wrong with this Picture has a board onPinterest
- Circle us on G+
- Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter