A new twist on pot roast! Diet Coke makes your pot roast more tender and juicy? Save time and eat well !
Coke Pot Roast
- Diet Coke in your pot roast? You betcha! Diet Coke Pot Roast
- 1 Rump Roast
- 1 Can of diet or regular Coke
- Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
- 2 Large potatoes cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Package of baby carrots
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- Step One: Season roast to taste with your salt, pepper, or garlic.
- Step Two: Peel and slice potatoes.
- Step Three: Place the potatoes, carrots, and onions at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Step Four: Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Step Five: Place the roast on top of the vegetables, then pour one 12 oz. can of diet or regular Coke over.
- Step Six: Cook on high 3-4 hours, or low 7-9.