Crockin Pizza and Banana Nut Bread
The Crockin’ Girls continue to “wow” us with the recipes you can make in a slow cooker! These recipes are great for the entire family, and the kids can help too!
- 1 Can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1-2 Cups pizza sauce
- 1-2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any ingredients of your liking! On this episode, the girls let the kiddos choose: Pineapple, Canadian Bacon, Onion, and Bell Pepper.
- Step One: Thoroughly spray your slow cooker with cooking spray, then unroll the dough on the bottom of the slow cooker. Be sure it comes up about one inch on the sides.
- Step Two: Add the desired amount of sauce to the top of your dough, then add the rest of the toppings!
- Step Three: Cook on high for about 2.5 hours. When finished, the crust will begin to pull away from the sides of the slow cooker and turn brown. Remove the lid and let the pizza cool for 20-30 min.
- Step Four: The pizza should be able to be lifted from the slow cooker using two spatulas.