A classic favorite, in the slow cooker, the Crockin’ Girls show us how to fix a simple meal, leaving you more time outdoors and with your family!
*This recipe is featured in the Crockin Girls cookbook Slow Cookin’ Companion
- 2-3 lbs. of Pot Roast, the girls suggest trimming a lot of the fat off before putting it in the slow cooker.
- 1 Can beef broth, 10.5 oz
- 1 Can beef consumer, 10.5 oz
- 1 Can french onion soup, 10.5 oz
- Rolls, or serve it family style and grab a large loaf of bread!
- Cheese of your choice
- Step One: Cut the roast into big chunks.
- Step Two: Add roast, broth, consumer, and french onion soup into slow cooker.
- Step Three: Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Step Four: After about 8 hrs. of cooking, shred the meat and let it sit in the juice for a bit before serving.
- Step Five: Spoon the meat onto rolls or loaf, top with your favorite cheese, and serve with beef juice.
- The Crockin’ Girls suggest serving the French Dip Sandwiches with fruit and chips!