An easy and quick way to make a typically time consuming dish!
- Easy Crock Lasagna
- Use a 6 quart slow cooker.
- 2 lbs. of fully cooked hamburger meat
- 2 Jars marinara sauce
- 1 Package of uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 lbs. ricotta cheese
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Fresh baby spinach
- Italian seasoning to your liking!
- Step One: Brown hamburger meat and add marinara sauce. Let simmer for 20 minutes. (You can also make your own marinara sauce).
- Step Two: While simmering, in a bowl combine your ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and egg, Italian seasoning to taste and mix well.
- Step Three: Spray the crock with cooking spray, and start your layers of 1) meat sauce 2) uncooked lasagna noodles 3) ricotta cheese mixture 4) spinach.
- Step Four: Repeat layers one more time. Top with remaining meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Step Five: Cook on low for three hours. Careful, any longer will overcook the noodles!