An easy one dish meal the kids will love! Watch until the end, bonus recipe at the end of the show.
- Meaty Mac
- Use a 6 quart slow cooker.
- 1/2 Can Italian Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 Can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Half and Half-It may look soupy, but the noodles will soak it up!
- 12 Ounces Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese-You can find this at the grocery store, right next to the original Velveeta!
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 to 2 Cups Browned Ground Beef-You can use any pre-cooked meat you’d like. i.e Lit’l Smokies
- 1/4 Cup Whipped Cream Cheese, to make it even creamier!
- 2 to 3 Cups Uncooked Pasta of Your Choice, i.e. Whole Wheat, Elbow Macaroni, etc.
- Step One: Combine all ingredients except the noodles into the slow-cooker and mix well.
- Step Two: Add uncooked noodles and stir to combine.
- Step Three: Cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, until noodles reach desired firmness. We don’t suggest cooking this on low for an extended amount of time because noodles tend to become mushy if cooked too long.