Explore patriotism with Captain and Clark in Colonial Williamsburg.
- Colonial Williamsburg is one of the most historic small towns in America. It also sits adjacent to the Jamestown site, the actual birthplace of the USA. If you like history, shopping, re-enactors, great food, or life-long memories this is THE stop for you.
- The Jamestown colony was the first colony in the Americas and is where the oldest representative government began. It was the birth of free enterprise and the genesis of the ideals that have formed our nation.
- It is also a dig site, discovered by Dr. William Kelso. Despite a sea of doubt from his colleges he felt certain that he would find the remains of the Jamestown site. He was right.
- _Captain and Clark has a board on RVNN’s Pinterest
- _Circle us on G+
- _Give us a Thumbs up on Facebook
- _Follow us on Twitter
- _We’re on Instagram
- Visit Captain and Clark!