Football season is in full swing. Score major points with Wings and Frito Pie
Wings and Frito Pie
- 1-2 lbs. Chicken wings
- 1/2 Cup Wing sauce (your favorite kind and temp)
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo ranch dressing
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce (or your favorite brand)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 4 Ounces Cream cheese (half a block)
- 2 Teaspoons Brown sugar
- Step One: Place all ingredients, excepts chicken wings, into a bowl and mix (just breaking the cream cheese into a few pieces, it will melt down).
- Step Two: Place chicken wings into bottom of slow cooker and pour sauce on top.
- Step Three: Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Frito Pie
- Serve over Fritos and top with sour cream and shredded cheese for a yummy “Frito Pie.”
*2 lbs. Ground turkey seasoned (browned and with salt and pepper)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 Packet chili seasoning mix
- 2 (8 oz) Cans Tomato sauce
- 1 Can Mexicorn
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans Kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Step One: Place all ingredients in slow cooker (last four ingredients to taste).
- Step Two: Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.